Marc A. Ross works with clients to develop executive education lectures, speeches, presentations, workshops, and conferences to help demystify Globalization, Disruption and American politics.
Marc A. Ross can work with entrepreneurial start-ups, multinational companies, trade associations, educational institutions, and government agencies.
A wide range of formats can be organized, including one hour, half-day, one-day or three-day sessions to help your team, clients, or conference attendees better understand and excel in connecting global business at the intersection of politics, policy, and profit.
Potential topics can be found below.
- The Battle of Ideas: Keynes vs. Hayek
- Comms: How the Media, Journalists, Bloggers, and Social Media are Covering Globalization
- Black Ships, Commodore Perry, and the South China Sea
- Why America Imports Asparagus
- Transistor Radios, Fast Fashion, and Supply Chains
- America's CEOs Need To Do More To Reverse US-China Trend
- Brexit and American Business
- The Trade Deficit is a Vanity Metric
- The U-Shaped Curve and How R&D and Branding Matter Most
- Detroit is More Important Than Davos
- Fostering a Globally Competitive City: Detroit
- The Evolution of Employment - From Cash to Career to Calling
- Disruption vs. Innovation || Core vs. Gap
- Being Rich and Democratic Isn’t Easy
- Cincinnati, We Have A Problem: The Future of Retail
- Advertising's Future: Less Interruption Plus More Entertainment, Education, and Experiences
- Business Schools Need to Teach Less Math and Management and Teach More Policy and Politics
- Deregulation: How Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan Took on the USSR and the Warsaw Pact
- The G-20: America's Role in the International Economic Order
- Election 2018: How Will America Vote in November 2018
- What American Politicians Learn from Macron, Merkel, and May
- The Bear and The Eagle: US-Russia Relations
- The Dragon and The Eagle: US-China Relations
- The Eleven American Counties that Win the Presidency
- Tough Talk on the Campaign Trail: China On and Off the Campaign Trail