Brigadoon is bringing together a peerless group of entrepreneurs and thought leaders for our second annual event in Annapolis, Maryland.
We will gather for a special dinner at Flamant on Thursday, September 12 and enjoy a morning cruise of the Chesapeake Bay on Friday, September 13.
Seven reasons to join us:
1. Brigadoon has had a long-running affair with Annapolis.
2. Annapolis, Maryland’s capital city, is on the Chesapeake Bay. Its historic district includes 18th-century brick houses, the domed 1700s Maryland State House and the US Naval Academy.
3. Flamant is recognized as one of the best restaurants in the Washington, DC metroplex. The Washington Post reports, "Washington’s loss is a coup for West Annapolis, where former District chef Frederik De Pue has set up shop in a handsome, 40-seat bungalow, invitingly staged with an herb garden on the side and a semicircle of chairs out front."
4. Maryland has a vibrant entrepreneurial community.
5. Plus, we speak about thought leaders breaking new ground.
6. Custom built for sailing, comfort, and fun, the Liberte is a grand experience for all.
7. You’ll have at least one discussion on how to start up a side-hustle (that one you’ve long yearned to get on with) or expand your current operation confidently.