Brigadoon is bringing together a peerless group of entrepreneurs and thought leaders for our second annual event in Detroit, Michigan.
We will gather for a special dinner and discussion at the Shinola Hotel's San Morello restaurant on Thursday, October 3 and enjoy a morning tour of the College for Creative Studies (CCS) on Friday, October 4..
Seven reasons to join us:
1. Brigadoon has had a long-running affair with Detroit and it’s the birthplace of Brigadoon Founder Marc A. Ross.
2. Detroit, Michigan is home to the neoclassical Detroit Institute of Arts famed for the Detroit Industry Murals painted by Diego Rivera and the birthplace of Motown Records.
3. Housed in the new Shinola Hotel, San Morello is a stylish hot spot and gorgeous space which feels good just to be in. Its soaring ceilings imparting a big-city vibe to this historic Detroit corner building at Woodward and Grand River. The Detroit Free Press ranks the restaurant fifth-best in the city and reports, “Named after a town in southern Italy, San Morello’s offerings lean toward dishes that represent that region of the Boot, with a few Italian-American classics from the chef’s own background just for good measure.”
4. Michigan has a vibrant entrepreneurial community.
5. Plus, we speak about thought leaders breaking new ground..
6. The College for Creative Studies (CCS) is a private college in Detroit which enrolls more than 1,400 students and focuses on arts education. For more than a century, CCS has distinguished itself as one of the premier institutions of higher learning in the world.
7. You’ll have at least one discussion on how to start up a side-hustle (that one you’ve long yearned to get on with) or expand your current operation confidently.